EWMD International AGM 2022
The 2022 Annual General Meeting of EWMD International was held on Friday, April 1. We would like to thank all the members who participated in the online session and the members of the Board who helped to prepare this important annual event for the Network!
During this last AGM, the goals and achievements of the following areas and groups were presented:
- International Co-Presidents
- International Treasurer for the close of the 2021 fiscal year and the 2022/2023 budget
- The work areas of the Directors of Marketing and Communications, Digital and Corporate Members.
In addition, the results of the Online Voting were released, where it was stated that:
- The International Co-Presidents Paola Ligabue and Nadine Nembach were re-elected for another two-year term
- The International Treasurer Birgitt Wodon-Lauboeck was re-elected for another two-year term
- The Director of Marketing and Communications Tanja Cotoaga was confirmed for two year
- Digital Director Mihaela Chelaru has been confirmed for two years
- Director of Corporate Members Christine Zhang-Lippert has been confirmed for two years
- Fiscal year 2021 has been approved
- 2022/2023 Budget has been approved approved
- International Auditors Judith Huther-Fries and Barbara Degen were confirmed for two years